Introducing the world’s first gyroscopically stabilized, two-wheeled all-electric vehicle: The C1 from Lit Motors. Or as I like to call it, My Next Car.
Notice the clip of the C1 getting jerked around by a Jeep while keeping its balance and staying upright. The idea is that even in an actual crash it would bounce off, screech a bit, and keep going.
Sliding by a theater near you
If it sounds like something you’ve seen in movies, you’re right. There are actually several features of the C1 that have ties to the big screen.
- Super-stable 2-wheeled vehicle = The Dark Knight’s Batpod
- Remote controlled by smartphone = Batman’s Batmobile and The Dark Knight’s Batpod
- HUD display built in to the windshield… you heard me. = Remember the car Tom Cruise sported in MI4 with the touch screen windshield… that, but without the “touch” capability.
Other great features:
- top speeds around 100mph,
- 0-60 in 6 seconds
- a range of about 200 miles/charge
All packaged into a sleek design that will launch in 2o14 for about $24,000, but will drop to $12,500 by 2018.
In summary, its awesome and I want one.
You can reserve yours here. Find more details about the C1 and its creators over at TechCrunch…
Would you buy one?
Leave a Reply